____::: ----> YoU ThInK YoU KnOw... BuT YoU HaVe No IdEa... ThIs Is ThE LiFe Of mArCus ChArLes.... <---- :::________________________________

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

SuFFeR ThE ConSquEces... ThE RighT StEp..

haiz..... i thought today would be a gd day to start a day with... but everythin changed.. after school..

wad is really on her mind? wad does she really expect from me.. i finally understood how my gd friend L.O. felt.. sorry... this feelin really sucks.. it really brings u down.. and when that moment happens some how i jus hope and feel and pray that i'll be able to freeze time at that moment or dissappear immediately from that scene.. i'm sick and tried of havin the same old unhappy incident or moment happenin over and over again.. when will this ever stop?? will this end finally one day? or will this proceed on as long as i'm around? the pain is sooo bad that i wish that i can turn back time and change wadever mistakes that i have done.. mend the path that i took and make the right move or take the right step and make the right decision.. there's no turnin back now.. i can only face sufferin ahead of me.. i pray every night..

friends have been tellin me to give up wash my hands off... it sound easy but it is really tough.. it has also become a joke of my daily life that they disturb me over this incidents that has happened once or twice every month.. i have the least idea why this happens to me.. it has gone soo bad that i've decided to put it on my blog.. names are nt given to protect identity.. today was also one of the touchin moments because i saw my true buddies.. friends were really there for me when i was down.. RESPECT...

she will never understand my pain and sufferin.. the day i will stop sufferin will be the day she wakes up... reality awaits.. freedom lurks... the right move, i'll wait patiently...

[ I Understand.. Unwanted attention... Sorry... ]


m.C.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home