____::: ----> YoU ThInK YoU KnOw... BuT YoU HaVe No IdEa... ThIs Is ThE LiFe Of mArCus ChArLes.... <---- :::________________________________

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Lucky?

hmmm.. today.. was one of the weirdest days in my life.. yea, i'm serious.. its kinda bull crap.. but, wadda hell.. since it has nvr happen to me be4 den i jus might as well let u knw..

so i had to meet cindy... she needed company to makan sushi or somethin.. den i like steady like tat say ok lor.. but, in the end the cost of it somehow jus made my appetite disappear.. so in the end i never makan.. bwahahahaaa.. den after tat need to wait for wilson.. so in the mean time cindy wanted to go buy magazine.. and she has a habit uh of askin me to buy things on her behalf like she passes me the money but i buy it for her.. haiz.. den today.. jus had to b the day..

i like left the magazine on the counter. the counter was empty so i kinda waited la.. in my hand there was coins(payment).. den she took the magazine and like lean forward on the counter and ask me if i buyin or askin for price of the magazine? den i jus ans her tt i'm buyin it.. den she ask me if i'm sure if i gt enough money anot.. i like.. wadda hell man.. i was also kinda unconfident wit the money i had la, cos cindy pass me den i dun bother ma.. cos she always buy the same ones so ya la.. den i jus pay la.. but, feeling dam weird.. and somehow it jus wasn't a normal payment.. tat cindy.. she was at the back laughin.. SOMEWHERE.. i dunno where but jus SOMEWHERE.. damm.. nw she has this issue and i feel like she is gonna blackmail me wit it or somethin... sharks.. so pai seeyy.. maybe, if u jus read it u won't think tat it means anythin.. but, it does.. it happen.. and.. yukesss.... Ah~`~hHh~

spoke to dinie over the phone yest.. dam.. she keep makin me laugh me.. i hav no idea y, but ya.. was suppose to accompany her finish up her project or somethin.. like keep her awake and all.. so.. was all gd la.. its like, i feel like i've done sit ups while talkin to her... and some facial exercise or somethin.. dealing with the cheeks especially.. den she say she my personal trainer.. gd hor.. ya ya... dam chor.. hahaaa..

while on the way back home after meetin fah, i had this bloody racist thinkin in my head.. i mean, its nt havin to do with ppl.. bt, jus me.. like i feel like rejected goods or somethin.. like dun fit in.. and somehow also think abt maybe the reason y i don get treated well by some ppl is because of this issue.. like alot of comparing was being done.. jus dunno.. jus sucks uh the feeling..

so i think tats abt all for wad i can remember.. and i am kinda excited for the nxt upcomin hrs.. so jus hope all goes well?.. yea.. pray for a gd day tml..

[ houhh.. shhs?.. hahaha.. so bad.. i knw the secret uh.. hahahaa.. on the tag board somemore.. i do read her entries too u knw?.. hehe.. ahh yooo.. ]


m.C.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home