____::: ----> YoU ThInK YoU KnOw... BuT YoU HaVe No IdEa... ThIs Is ThE LiFe Of mArCus ChArLes.... <---- :::________________________________

Monday, January 12, 2009

Touch Ups...








Three dudes of RAPPERS INC! The T.I. Wannabe's!

Bob just got booked out from camp.. so this is the new him.. =)

Another sweet picture taken on saturday.. It was RP's Open hse and i took her around and showed her what i basically do in school. Took some pictures while we were there.. Met beatrice ( ETP Faci )..

Just got my hair cut... And the person who cut my hair.. One hella chinese dude... cos i had a hard time tryin to understand his accent.. =)

More Nasi Goreng America..

Short trip to KL in April with the guys... =)

2 more weeks to holiday..

4 more days to Kristy's wedding.

Baby Huey is Shahrezal = Born = ZaL = Born Rezal = Rezal.

Sweet.Sugar.Superb.
I Love My GF.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home