____::: ----> YoU ThInK YoU KnOw... BuT YoU HaVe No IdEa... ThIs Is ThE LiFe Of mArCus ChArLes.... <---- :::________________________________

Sunday, February 13, 2005

Finally.....

Haiz... finally i found some time to write something in my blog... man its really been quite some time since i wrote in.. anyway life has been really bad in the beginnin after the change of my register number.. i lost my discman... my "life"... how i lose it? is because of my carelessness... i trusted the school.. i left my bag outside the library.. and the next thing i knew.... pooff!!... My "life" was gone.. man that day was the worst day of my life... sob sob...
Life was not as per normal... life began to suck everyday.. until one fine day.. i decided to go get another player.. and i did.. now life is really back to normal.. life without music really sucks.. its painful.. so that is how important music is to me.. phew...
I'm really glad to have a close friend called "Little One".. i gave that name to that person.. "little one" has really been a great friend to me.. or maybe a buddy too... always there when i need a friend.. so thanks loads "little one".... You"re The Best?... hehe... jus playin...
Plus i was the MC on the chinese new year celebration.. man.. hope i did not suck at it.. cos its my first time and stuff.. it is really different speakin in front of hundreds of people... its like your voice get stuck somewhere or something.. then you will begin to stutter and stuff.. if you are also becomin a first time MC.. advise is "Focus" don be nervous.... And Party on?.. jus playin.. i dunno... jus keep cool...
Tommorrow is goin to be valentines day.. treatin my GF to go makan BIG... hahaha.. dunno why ar like to feed my GF one.. makan makan... since got Ang pao money...... why not... its not always i'll be feelin rich you know.. haha... so thats how i'll be celebratin valentines day.. i know it may not be romantic and stuff....but... its how "we" do things i think...
Ok.. i think i'll write till here... until den.. Take care.. MC signin off....

1 Comments:

At 2:03 PM, Blogger Hilyah said...

Hey...U didn't sound too bad durin CNY celebration...U were g8

 

Post a Comment

<< Home