____::: ----> YoU ThInK YoU KnOw... BuT YoU HaVe No IdEa... ThIs Is ThE LiFe Of mArCus ChArLes.... <---- :::________________________________

Friday, May 13, 2005

Today... Friday The 13th....

today.. good day.. finished my video production and really glad that mr lee my boss say it was rather funny and nice.. so that satisfied me.. excellent.. den he was kinda shocked that i manage to finish the video cos i told him on tuesday tat i haven started yet.. den it was durin the exam period somemore.. so ya.. well hopefully we'll be able to win somethin.. its been sometime...

next went to makan lunch with my sistar( Mimi ).. makan banquet.. den went to starbucks for coffee again.. talk a bit and send her home after that.. after that went to drop by andrew's place and uploaded naruto into his comp includin bleach.. so yuppss. he was happy also.. yay.. i bet he is up watchin it now..

Den went to meet up with my coffee mates? haha.. oh ya.. den khim leng gave me a call abt the baller band thingy.. man i still can't thank him enough for buyin it for me first.. now i got the NIKE ones le.. YAYS!!! thank u man..

Den I'm also glad that my pal is satisfied with the poem? hehe.. so i'm happy that my pal enjoyed it... i'm happy today.. even though its said to be an unlcky day today.. but it has been gd la i would say.. so today... excellent day... yay!!!...