____::: ----> YoU ThInK YoU KnOw... BuT YoU HaVe No IdEa... ThIs Is ThE LiFe Of mArCus ChArLes.... <---- :::________________________________

Sunday, May 01, 2005

JuS GoT DuMpEd.....

well... wads with the nick? haha.. today.. 1st may.. labour day? nick.. looks like now my GF and i are kinda no longer together but one thing still never changes is that i'm still kinda close to her as ever... so now we are like brothers and sisters.. so yuppss.. actually its not gettin dumped by her la.. jus couldn't think of a tittle? hehe.. but seriouly my greatest apologies are given to her.. sorry that we've gotta part... but i am really glad that u r copin really well.. which is great.. don worry i'll always be there for u.. so no worries..
next.. i jus happen to msg a friend of mine.. jus wanted to talk and stuff but unfortunately my friend was kinda busy but still wanted to entertain me.. i really appreciate that.. thank you.. but it was kinda pity cos my friend send a msg wrongly and i accidently recieved it.. so from there i knew my friend was busy... wad to do.. i was meant to find out i guess.. sometimes i jus dunno.. there r so many things i jus wanna say but rather keep it to myself.. cos i don think its fair to the other ppl feelins to talk so frank here.. but there is one thing which i know is that i hate myself for feelin like crap now... i can't describe this feelin but i know its really wrong to feel this way.. its a mistake... wad have i done??
actually right at this moment i really want to talk to someone.. but jus dunno who.. my friend say it was ok but i jus wanna ease some trouble off my friend.. sorry if u r readin now but jus dun wanna trouble u...
but wadever it is life must still go on no matter wad.. i'm actually in a lot of trouble.. i've not complete my video production yet which is due in may.. oh yea i'm so in deep crap.. exams have started and i've not revise much.. oh yea again.. my D@t folio, i have no chosen iDea YEt.. and its due this tuesday.. oh Yea.. so many things waitin for me to settle.. i have no idea whether i'll be able to cope.. all da best to me den??

WhErE Is dA PeRsOn i'M LooKiN F0R???

Will Be Waitin.. m.C Out....