____::: ----> YoU ThInK YoU KnOw... BuT YoU HaVe No IdEa... ThIs Is ThE LiFe Of mArCus ChArLes.... <---- :::________________________________

Monday, July 04, 2005

ALooNee...

went to study in da mornin.. after that went to church.. after church had dinner at toa payoh and they had pasar malam goin on.. so bought 2 shirts and went back home.. and i was feelin kinda down? i dunno..

so i jus made a trip down to starbucks alone and my mum was kinda supportive of me goin down alone becoz she knew i needed time off by myself.. and it was good.. the coffee was great it seemed as though its the best i've tasted so far in my life.. i enjoyed it.. " sunshine girl" wasn't there.. so i jus took out my book or foolscap paper and jus wrote some stuff down.. i think i actually wrote a poem down while i was at it.. haha.. but don think i'm gonna published it or somethin.. i've got my stuff straightened out and understood wad was happenin around me.. but unfortunately there was still somethin thats botherin me till now.. my buddy.. i have no idea wad is on my buddy's mind.. is like i've lost touch or somethin.. hiaz...

its been quite some time since i felt so light after drinkin coffee.. haha.. i'm sooo missin somethin right now.. and its a HUG.. hehe.. nvm.. i'm crazy.. alrights.. i think tats all ba for today..

[ HE WanTs To KnOw HoW ShE FEeLs... HaS HeR FEeLiNs ToWaRds HiM ChAnGeD? HE MIssEs SoMeThIn Tat ShE UsUaLLy SaY In THoSe SmSes.. WiLL IT bE CoMiN BacK SOon? HoPe AwAItS... ]


m.C.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home