____::: ----> YoU ThInK YoU KnOw... BuT YoU HaVe No IdEa... ThIs Is ThE LiFe Of mArCus ChArLes.... <---- :::________________________________

Sunday, August 28, 2005

My FuLLY Loaded FriDay and Saturday...

friday was a fully loaded day.. had a whole lot of things to do.. after school i was packed.. had D&T from 12.30p.m - 4pm.. after that went to jam till 6 plus.. after that met my sis till 7 plus.. straight after that had tuition from 8 - 9.30pm.. dam stress.. non-stop action.. its crazy.. after that den i had some time to rest.. life is a real pain the butt this few days.. haiz...

saturday which is a few hours past today was also kinda full... woke up at 8.50 am.. had tuiton at 9 till 10.30? after that relaz a little went down to tampines CC at 1 plus to meet up with Zi yang, wilson and stacey for badminton.. had to go down, needed the exercise.. i was late.. left that place at abt 2 plus.. met up with sis again till 3 plus.. went back home, crashed for 2 hrs? after that met the usual.. played pool, had coffee and took loads of vain shots.. bt it looks alright lahz.. hehe.. Its Under " rough vain shots " can go take a look if u want la hor.. nothin wonderfull really..

tml plan is nt so packed.. but i've really gt to touch on my books.. i'm slackin far far behind.. this is really really bad.. it seems like everyone is abt to give up on me real soon... its all up to me now.. haiz.. i dunno wad's got over me.. i kinda miss my sunshine girl now.. haiz... my path in life is really really rough now.. haiz... i guess its only me now.. geez...

m.C.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home