____::: ----> YoU ThInK YoU KnOw... BuT YoU HaVe No IdEa... ThIs Is ThE LiFe Of mArCus ChArLes.... <---- :::________________________________

Thursday, October 27, 2005

CaN'T SLeEP... WoRTh IT..?

CoFFee FoR ThReE.. TwO GuYs A GaL...

So these are the two i hang out with for coffee.. hmmm.. new? hahaha.. i dunno.. but, lookin back at the pictures and the video we took.. i feel that i did actually have a great time..

O's are comin after me.. day by day.. no doubt abt that.. sometimes i do wish that the night i had today had jus simply last forever.. had midnight supper with bro again.. had one to one guy talk.. it was all cool.. somehow whenever i talked to him abt stuff, i jus had revealed to myself abt how a fool i have been in fallin for ppl that i least expect.. my ex is not in, she has been great in many ways now come to think of it.. hmmm.. i still don understand how and why.. puzzles me..

there is a new girl workin at bucks.. nice smile.. wahahaha.. kinda like her smile.. SWEET.. always bubbly.. total turn on for me... but, i dunno for fah lah.. niccee...

this is killin me.. i'm angry, sad, heartbroken, feelings of unhappiness all mixed up.. i can't sleep over certain things.. i have no idea whats the purpose of me to pursue this feeling.. i guess.. i'll jus leave it for now.. i've done what i needed.. disappointin... If winnin is wad u wan.. i admit defeat...

[ I'm DoWn On My KNeSs... ]


m.C.