____::: ----> YoU ThInK YoU KnOw... BuT YoU HaVe No IdEa... ThIs Is ThE LiFe Of mArCus ChArLes.... <---- :::________________________________

Sunday, October 16, 2005

PRaTa aT 12 a.m.

the whole day.. i spend my whole day at home.. its boorin.. really boorin.. can't believe tat it is actually true that there is such a thing where one gets bored till u get a real bad headache.. silly reason.. but, true.. cos for a moment ago i had headaches..

couldn't really hit the books much today.. didn't have the urge to.. its killin me to know tat i'm takin things at a slower paste.. darn.. pimple on my nose is gettin BIGGER and more painful.. OuCh.. hahaha.. siao..

my bro came back.. i actually kinda wanted to go out myself.. but, its cool la.. my bro was willin to come along.. so actually wanted to jus get drinks.. but in the end we ended up in the coffee shop havin prata.. lucky gt enough cash man.. hahaha.. thank god i'm out of the house.. its cool to take a walk really late at night.. its bloody windy man.. yeaaa... although prata didn't tasted good.. company was the thing tat made it an extreme plus point.. yasss.. parents didn't know abt this mid-night prata trip.. they crashed so yeap.. we sneaked out.. hahaha.. enjoyed..

[ WhEre's my FaVouRite NaggY LaDy..? ]

m.C.