____::: ----> YoU ThInK YoU KnOw... BuT YoU HaVe No IdEa... ThIs Is ThE LiFe Of mArCus ChArLes.... <---- :::________________________________

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

whY Do I EvEn BoTher... I'm JuS A PiEcE OF cHeWinG GuM..

i have no idea why i even bother to feel so upset over it.. I'm upset... LosT...

i lost somethin now.. i can't believe it.. the only thing tat managed to make me smile today was this young little gal who was a mix i think with american blood.. she was speakin chinese to the aunty who was sellin ice cream.. and she was really really cute speakin chinese.. and tat really made me smile.. tat made my day.. jus her.. funny? but its true...

almost slipped and fell this mornin.. no joke man.. kinda lucky that i got wilson there to help me.. lucky... he was there and saw how the whole thing happen.. jus lucky, if i were to fall i would have landed on my ass and it would be hella wet.. but, phew... there is nothin i wanna remember...

[ I NeED YoU nOw... FEeLs LiKe I'm GoNna BrEaK DoWn... ]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home