____::: ----> YoU ThInK YoU KnOw... BuT YoU HaVe No IdEa... ThIs Is ThE LiFe Of mArCus ChArLes.... <---- :::________________________________

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

ThE BaBy Is DoNe..!!





woowwww... didn't expect myself to actually BUILD a computer man.. wahahaha.. finally.. i did it all by myself.. first time.. yasss.. from scratch... isn't she a beauty.. took me quite a bit of time.. i think i started with it since 10pm till 2 am the next mornin.. now jus waitin for the OS to come by and this baby will be ready to roll.. wow.. i did it!!.. but.... sad thing.. THIS ISN'T MINE.. my Aunts.. this sucks.. oh well.. the casin, took me two whole hrs and alot of walkin around sim lim to decide on the casin tat i think would be appropriate.. alot of effort man.. hahaha...

today.. worst case.. thought hilman goin to buy camera den never buy.. ahh yoo.. misunderstandin.. dam.. feel stupid thinkin abt it now.. hai yoo.. foolish.. GALS, today went to town.. hmm.. did saw QUITE a bit uhh with fah.. hahaha... oh well.. life.. surprisin always.. hmm.. i'm gonna buy my baju tml.. FINALLY.. yassss... hope can get gd prices man.. don wanna over spend.. job starts on thursday.. really scared.. hope all goes well.. hmm.. can anyone volunteer to send me there and pick me up?.. hahaha.. ok, tats a joke.. I WILL DO IT.. cos as a Shinigami we must learn this way of life.. hahaha.. whatever la MArcus.. all d best.. PoOF!!

[ I'LL Be ThERe AnD NeVer Be SqUaRe... ]


m.C.

0 Comments:

<< Home