____::: ----> YoU ThInK YoU KnOw... BuT YoU HaVe No IdEa... ThIs Is ThE LiFe Of mArCus ChArLes.... <---- :::________________________________

Saturday, November 19, 2005

I WannA CaTCh YouR WaVe...

dam.. no coffee.. nobosy.. no life.. jus me and the click five.. wahahahaha.. still high.. ok, i think i'm gonna get some disconnection in my head soon.. i'm talkin to myself right now.. like i say nobosy is at home now.. WoOOooOo..

love the click five now.. hahaha.. nice nice nice.. CATCH YOUR WAVE by em is nice.. the MTV is cute la.. to me.. wahahaha... can't wait for the exams to finish.. liao la.. no mood to study.. how?.. i think CONFIRM tml got to have a gentle cup of coffee.. hahaha.. sentence got error.. PUSSY cat dolls is are also hot.. song tittled STICK WIT YOU not bad.. cool.. first slow song they doin.. fantastic.. love it... alright.. i think i'll hit the books.. and chill out with the click five?.. hahaha.. ok.. i think i'm losin it..

Hey girl,I wanna catch your wave
Hey girl,I wanna drift away with you
Hey girl,you've got an undertow
Hey girl,hey girl, dont wanna let you go

[ HavE YoU SeEn The MTV YeT..? NiCe RiGhT.. I ThInk I'm GonnA GeT ConnecTion ProBLemS In My HeAd.. ]

m.C.