____::: ----> YoU ThInK YoU KnOw... BuT YoU HaVe No IdEa... ThIs Is ThE LiFe Of mArCus ChArLes.... <---- :::________________________________

Friday, February 17, 2006

BRiNG Me ThE MeMORiEs...

hmmm.. today.. back to school.. it was somethin la.. kinda.. ppl look different.. fresh new faces.. and me.. a total stranger.. hahaha.. for one moment u become stranger in that place.. hahaha.. took my artefact back.. hmmm.. don wanna flash back abt my results.. it somehow flashes back all the bad shit.. aaahhhhhh crap...

today.... was all good man.. went to chill at KL house with cindy also... ohhh yaa.. dunno uh, that nat so call "cut" queue man when we were waitin for cab.. "chicken balls hangin from above".. lucky got another cab stop behind us la... or else... hai yoo... sure kena fired from my peeps la.. but, i enjoyed chillin at KL hse man.. yeaaa.. especially wit his home theatre system.. hahaha.. wOOoOO..

met her.. god.. things totally cleared a little today.. but... i can say i enjoyed every "pak toh" moment.. can still remember the funny moments our very own "show and tell" it was very cute la.. hahaha.. i know u r tired of me callin u cute but can't help it.. it is jus simply part of u.. =)
hmmm.. and i will beat u ok.. u jus wait uh.. i will win u.. I WILL... love wad happen today.. so now u know u can tell me anythin ar.. anythin is possible wit me hor.. hahaha.. can't wait for the next time.. and this time i wanna go makan wit u.. yeaaaa *music*

[ I'LL LeT U BuLLy.. CaRRY mE HoME iF I SLeEP k...? hahaha... =) ]


m.C.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home