____::: ----> YoU ThInK YoU KnOw... BuT YoU HaVe No IdEa... ThIs Is ThE LiFe Of mArCus ChArLes.... <---- :::________________________________

Friday, February 18, 2005

Friday NIght.....

hahaha... today got time to talk rubbish... bwahahaha.... AHem!! okok.. i'll start my life now? maybe..
OK... mm.. wad did i do this afternoon... well went to IKEA to buy some class stuff.. MR LIM ( Mi form teacher ) drove us ( Huda, Dnie & Me.. ) to IKEA.. well we bought nothin much though.. it was kinda a waste of time.. but its ok.. for the class mahz.. so yup.. anyway life is somehow still as sucky as ever.. i think.. today's common test was %*!@^$ Difficult.. it is indeed a big jump from sec 5 man.. no joke.. jus feel like givin up like that.. but must always give wadever u haf so u will haf no regrets... ( William Hung statement )
My GF is gettin better and better day by day.. she is tryin to change.. well for those of u who know her u can see that now her temper isn't that bad.. so ya... its great to see that happenin man.. i'm happy.. but wad really pisses me off is when she gets angry and starts to scold me and stuff jus to vent her anger.. O well i think things should turn out find in the end... Anyway Hilyah thanks for your comment though.. did not know that u read my blog man... but seriously i know my blog is kinda borin and not veri grand and stuff.. well i guess thats jus me.. simple and nice? haha.. i'm self praisin..
Anyway i haf somethin to confess.. i would really like to apologise if i like u know sometimes don say hi and stuff.. like act like i dunno u like that.. if i made u felt that way i'm like so sorry man.. like i dam DAO... arrogant.. nobody told me but i jus feel this way.. so ya... sorry.. u can actually jus say hi lor.. Conform will make friend wif ya.. i like tryin to widen the circle of friends.. i think...
next.. i jus realise that i look like a malay than a chinese... GF told me and so did my mum... god.. no wonder i seldom mix around wif da chinese gals.. but no offence la.. i find chinese girls a bit too cute for me.. so cannot take it.. haha.. jus playin...
ok.. i think that should be enough for today.. until den this is MC siginin off... take care...

1 Comments:

At 8:01 PM, Blogger Hilyah said...

hey...I'm not born blind or anythin..I can read n c of cause..Its jus dat ppl dun think ill drop by 2 giv ya anytype of encouragement..So wen i can giv my comments i wud k...n face dis fact, some of it won't be dat plesent...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home