____::: ----> YoU ThInK YoU KnOw... BuT YoU HaVe No IdEa... ThIs Is ThE LiFe Of mArCus ChArLes.... <---- :::________________________________

Sunday, May 29, 2005

Feelin Better.. KerZtank...

okaes... jus came back from my small little outing of my own... i went to starbucks simei all by myself.. well.. must be wondering why i went there all alone? i decided to make a trip to starbucks at 9 plus so thats why i never called my friends.. it was a last minute decision and it was not very nice to inform my friends last minute rite? so i just sat there and looked at things around me from a really different angle.. and i felt really better after that.. i guess sometimes i just need this kinda stuff to make myself feel better.. while i was havin my coffee there i noticed that there were loads of smokers.. its like abt 8/10 singaporeans smoke? hmm, its kinda funny that i'm not at all least interested in smoking.. plus i also noticed that there were alot of couples around.. i dunno whether its good anot but, the younger generation of ppl might get influence and wanna get in a relationship really early.. O well.. we can't stop earth from spinning and ppl from gettin old..

i was there reading my book.. " A Walk To Remember ".. i was really engrossed with the book.. couldn't stop to revise for my mother tongue exam... but wad can i say the story is really good.. i can remember the last time i was so engross in a book was when i was reading " Harry Potter " but i've not been reading abt potter already.. hehe.. lazy i guess... tml i've got my O level's MT.. I'm really scared for tml's paper.. haiz.. jus hope that i'll be able to pull through with something.. hope so...

Next i'm glad that my sistar is doin pretty well with her love life? I'm really happy for you.. i was also happy when you called me to tell me abt wad had actually happen i could hear the excitement you had in the tone of your voice.. hehe.. funny but pleasant.. i'm glad that things finally turned out right..

me? love? dunnos....

[ Hmmm... so Wad is Goin on now?? Should He or Should He Not?? "NIce to know, Sad To Find Out... He Guess Some Things Just Don't Turn Out The Way You Want Them To.... He Is Just WaiTin For An Echo To Come Back To Him.... ]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home