____::: ----> YoU ThInK YoU KnOw... BuT YoU HaVe No IdEa... ThIs Is ThE LiFe Of mArCus ChArLes.... <---- :::________________________________

Thursday, November 03, 2005

SoOo FuLL... MoRe ThAn WHaT I AsK FoR..

StReSs EnDs RiGhT HeRe...

makan makan makan.. its all thats wad i've been doin today.. i'm soo gonna put on loads and loads of weight man.. no doubt abt that.. gosh...

was kinda shock with LP man.. at the same time touchin.. LP is nice afterall.. niccee... today is hari raya.. so to all da malay ppl.. Selamat Hari Raya..! i've gt my own plans too.. hahaha... learned to play around with the photo impression software in my mum's comp.. cool.. now i'm goin Cartoon man.. wahahaha.. see me in sketches.. loads of em i guess..

my tummy is real full right now.. don think i can crash soon.. its killin me.. ahhhh.. ok.. until den..

[ Selamat Hari Raya ]


m.C.