____::: ----> YoU ThInK YoU KnOw... BuT YoU HaVe No IdEa... ThIs Is ThE LiFe Of mArCus ChArLes.... <---- :::________________________________

Sunday, December 04, 2005

One Day AFTeR...


a day or two days have gone.. hahaha.. memories of grad night is still so fresh in my mind.. did a little collage of my own on the wall.. around my computer corner section.. so now.. its official tat the area in my house is my SECTION.. this is the picture of how it looks like on my wall.. still gt spaces to fill up.. haven taken pics with my fav ppl.. soon i guess.. i only develop a few pics cos don wanna waste space and i only picked the best.. and had no idea y my mum asked if i was a romeo in school??? nani?? me=romeo?? BULL... hahaha.. i'm nothin bt a loser in life.. if i were a remeo, i would have got .......... and she would have been with me liao la.. dam, thinkin abt it i freakin miss her... sob sob.. haiz.. impossible is always in front of me...

gave the comp back to my aunt already.. today.. haiz.. miss it man.. if only it were mine.. dam.. i was given $50 for the good service.. reward or so to say.. EXCELLENT.. hahaha... have gt to work tml.. dam.. can still remember i almost fell asleep while workin on some papers.. dam.. so boorin until like tat.. no music allowed.. wahhh.. how to survive??.. nvm.. once again.. i'll pull through.. baby hold on k, i'll do an upgrade on u soon.. hehehe.. love my sayang..

[ Glad u are safe... phew... must enjoy urself no matter wad.. even if things look borin, make noise and make them fun and worth rememberin.. ]


m.C.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home