____::: ----> YoU ThInK YoU KnOw... BuT YoU HaVe No IdEa... ThIs Is ThE LiFe Of mArCus ChArLes.... <---- :::________________________________

Sunday, January 29, 2006

EarLy RetiRemEnT.... hahahaha.. NAHHhh...

well.. i've officially stopped work yesterday.. and it was kinda touchin.. and also a bit like bad that i'm leavin.. touchin was because they say i've been a great colleage because i was very entertainin to them.. well, i enjoyed their company too... especially this brudder.. very cartoon.. kinda nice la he say that it was nice havin me as his colleage through sms.. dam solid man.. tears wanna roll but i keep it back up.. well, as for me fav sis.. she was nice too.. she was the first person who treat me mac and also let me bully her.. but, hey is fair afterall she did hit me a little.. den she also take care of me la.. always feedin me or to say sharin whatever good instant food she has with me.. hmmm, sold me thumb drive at half price.. den wanna help me burn jay chou cd..ahhahhaha.. so GOOD.. woOOooHooOO.. excellent.. but no doubt i will definitely miss the good times i had with them and the laughter and also the creative nicks they came out for me.. my brudder say i should be called M.C.C not M.C.. cos M.C.C. stands for mong cha cha which means blur in translation.. and dunno la marcus circus.. den cecause my hair is long i went to put it all upwards my sis say like DRAGON BALL den he say NO.. more like SOTONG BALL.. there are more la but all kept some where in me.. i will remember... can't thank them enough for my first pleasant workin experience.. love it.. will miss u guys ToOO..!!

love.. hmmm... yeap.. indeed sometimes in life we are afraid to take risks.. like me.. i was too afraid to take a risk and i lost in the end... sometimes if u feel u're hittin on the 50/50 mark jus give another push and jus go for it.. thats the only way u can find out the ans.. so jus give it a shot.. anyway, its tough.. even though our heart is small compared to the world but sometimes hearts are harder to explore than the world for it maybe small but a lot of secret treasures can be found in it.. someone once told me.. " The greatest regret in our lifes are the risks we didn't take. If you think something will make you happy, go for it. Just Remember we pass this way only once.. "...

the dinner was fine.. excellent.. but the service there sucked.. bluek.. and damm.. if only we could hang out longer..

[ i found an ans to ur question... " Never be that person who looks back and wonder what they would have, or could have had... Cos no one waits forever..." ]


m.C.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home