____::: ----> YoU ThInK YoU KnOw... BuT YoU HaVe No IdEa... ThIs Is ThE LiFe Of mArCus ChArLes.... <---- :::________________________________

Saturday, January 21, 2006

SinG FoR MeEe...

finally.. i can say that i manage to attend work for one week.. i mean the whole five days.. ever since i started work i've nt been able to attend work for the exact five day.. now.. i did it!! yea..!! i'm tired.. really tired.. i miss love.. hmm.. sometimes jus thinkin back i actually don really miss it.. den think again, i miss it.. jia lat jia lat..

dad was kind enough to sponsor BEN & JERRY'S today.. hmm, it seems to be quite a hit wit the ladies.. hahaha.. i didn't really know abt the ice cream until heard it comin from the female friends around me.. oh well... if u r a real ice cream lover u should try another avenue like ben & jerry's.. hahaha.. so jus give it a shot..

have been receivin praises.. hahaha.. yeass..!! but me now quite noisy at work.. like to disturb this aunty.. hahaha.. also dragon yr.. so she is another generation older than me.. very funny man when i disturb her.. hmm.. dunno when to treat my so called "sis".. my work place gt this nice jie jie treat me mac den gd la.. but she quite fierce.. den now wad totally makes me laugh is this dude.. he is already married and bloozy hell he looks young.. den i think i also make him high too.. first time i see him dance in front of me?.. many times le i think.. den all the other colleages work there longer than me never see him do that be4.. hahaha.. den i think he is more funny when he has sooo much work to do.. he will get nutsy den me and him also go nutsy.. i dunno la.. jus can't stop laughin.. wOoOOhOooO...

next.. i finally can find time to go out wit my mum to go shoppin for new yr clothes.. yeaaa.. this sunday me goin shoppin and.... i don have to spend a single cent.. WoOOOhOOoOO.. jus found some old pics of myself.. hahaha.. so funny.. and dam was i chubbier den.. i'm still in the mist of considerin whether to upload em.. hmmm...

[ FlyIn CockRoaCh... Use UR KungFU MAN..!!! ]


m.C.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home