____::: ----> YoU ThInK YoU KnOw... BuT YoU HaVe No IdEa... ThIs Is ThE LiFe Of mArCus ChArLes.... <---- :::________________________________

Sunday, January 22, 2006

My LiMiT Is RiGhT HeRe..

dam and screw this S***... jus bought my psp.. and hell yea am i not satisfied.. so here is somethin u guys should check on when u r buyin ur psp..

first.. the price and also make sure that the manual comes in english...
second.. make sure that wadever contents that appears on the box is in the box.. me?.. i don have the freakin cloth and i thought nvm its ok...
Third.. make sure the case where u put the games is ok and fine.. and the bottons too.. me?.. now the F****** case where u put the game can't seem to shut unless u do somethin manually..
Fourth.. find out the reason y its cheaper than the other shops.. mine was cheap that y so many prob.. i don care man.. i wan my things well done..

now i'm angry because of the case can't shut properly.. so it sucks!! im at my limit.. i'm gonna have it change tml and hell S*** they better change it for me and give me a cloth that i should have had.. screw em..

[ AHhHH.. mixed up feelins.. this SUCKS... ]


m.C.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home