____::: ----> YoU ThInK YoU KnOw... BuT YoU HaVe No IdEa... ThIs Is ThE LiFe Of mArCus ChArLes.... <---- :::________________________________

Saturday, December 17, 2005

I'm JuS A VicTim OF FuN...

i wanna have fun.. but, some how can never happen.. dammit... cos comments by ppl jus keeps botherin me.. so.. sadden lor.. no fun.. dammit..

marine parade.. starbucks.. not bad man.. wahahahaha.... i think can sit there and drink coffee coffee.. now i think i saw a new bubbly creature.. wanna go there AGAIN.. wahahaha.. for coffee is the first priority.. den relaxin to the sight see.. excellent...

Fah.. i wan the pics man.. give em to mee.... when u're online.. and congrats on everythin.. i can see that u jus hit BINGO man.. everythin is STRIKE.. woOOhOOoO.. excellent.. happy for u man.. wonder when is my BINGo and STRIKE.. hahaha.. ok, jus playin..

ok.. dam.. i think i wan BINGO and STRIKE.. PLS MTV... PIMP ME LIFE..

[ AhHH YaaAa... SoRRy Lehz.. i'm gettin the same old stupid feeling again.. bear with me.. if can give in to me.. den I'll hit BINGO and STRIKE man.. ok.. sorry... ]


m.C.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home