____::: ----> YoU ThInK YoU KnOw... BuT YoU HaVe No IdEa... ThIs Is ThE LiFe Of mArCus ChArLes.... <---- :::________________________________

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Laugh..... At Me To YoU...

had one of the best times at work today.. time is passin like nuts over at my side.. work work work.. my eyes doin all the work.. mouth doin all the talkin... and i also realise somethin.. women do have their own talkin.. hahaha.. in my work place most of the staff there are ladies... i think all attached.. hahaha.. some married.. den talk abt diamonds.. MAKAN.. i think they eat alot man... i mean only this two ladies.. one married and the other one my boss.. hahaha.. hearin them talk jus makes my day somehow.. plus, only today uh saw one student register for the exam.. PRETTY.. finally.. den my colleage saw me, den like show eye signal to me sayin the girl pretty den i say "yeaaa" den he say " OhH so u lookin at pretty gal huh".. den i say look like my teacher tat y look till like tat.. hhahahaha.. nvm.. who cares anyway..

love work.. hahaha.. so many things to do and soo little time.. den den time pass soo fast.. excellent.. it like bring thrill to me.. wahahahaha.. crazy but true.. can't believe i created somethin out of nothin in a comotion.. i suck.. hate myself and i'm guilty.. i'm sorry...

JEALOUSY SIMPLY BRINGS HARM TO SOCIETY AND CREATES DISHARMONY BETWEEN PPL WHO LOVES EACH OTHER DEARLY.... I HATE IT SOMETIMES..

[ GLad That U MaDe IT.. I'm SoO PrOuD OF yoU... KeeP IT Up.. I'LL Be BeHinD YoU... ]


m.C.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home