____::: ----> YoU ThInK YoU KnOw... BuT YoU HaVe No IdEa... ThIs Is ThE LiFe Of mArCus ChArLes.... <---- :::________________________________

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

I'm 18.. LeGaL.. AWESOME...
















i'm a big kid now?.. awesome.. yea, i've hit my legal age.. hahaha.. this is sooooooo excellent.. hmm, my mum say " you ar, every month always gt new word to use" hehe.. cos now i like usin the word awesome.. hahaha.. yea!!!

aight.. so this was the chalet i spend my birthday in.. ANG MO CHU man.. woOoO.. i think its called bungalow.. so the whole buildin was where i spend my weekends and celebrated my birthday.. excellent..

it was all good la i would say.. but, jus kinda pity that my cousin was rather left out la.. somehow both families don really match up tat well.. cos one is shy den the other one noisy.. he was jus tryin to be friendly.. but, like kena ignored.. hehe.. cos when he say "hi" they dunno wad to ans him.. hahaha.. ah yoo.. feel bad for him.. hmmm.. wad to do wad to do.. hehehe..

on sunday.. the whole building was left to me.. under my charge.. cos friends came over.. chilled.. drink.. watch movies.. i brought my dvd player down.. so watchin movies wasn't a problem, i had loads of movies.. excellent ones.. hahaha.. so friends came over, and that was when u could like see ppl tat had potential to become house husbands..!! hahaha... cookin, washin wadever u chores u name at home u could see the dudes doin it.. awesome.. so maybe i'll jus point form wadever funnies i can remember..

* wasted my money, paid 20 bucks for 20 pieces of chicken.. ordered too lil satay.. jonathan's self marinated chicken tasted better and was soo much cheaper than mine.. but, the food wasn't wasted.. all was finished..

* gim wei, too high.. over the size of the building or the bungalow.. was dancin and practically runnin here and there.. topless.. hahaha.. funny posin can also be seen in the pics..

* everybody did their part in the cleanin up.. and, it was cool cos can see that ppl care loads abt one another.. excellent..

* ashley.. hahaha.. too much to drink.. face was really red.. played the number game.. awesome.. he gave his first time.. lovely isn't it.. hahaha.. his first chalet, first drinkin session, first vomit session too.. hahaha.. first time see him get drunk.. hahaha.. everbody gave their concerns to him cos he wasn't lookin really too good after the drinkin game... he is the MAN for tat night.. Party ON..

* the two dudes who didn't get a shut eye.. khim leng and me.. wooOoOO..

* victims of vomit.. gim wei, jonathan and ashley.. toilet had pungent of bitter sweet memories.. WoOoOOhOoOO.. basin was choke cos toilet bowl wasn't made the first choice for vomit aim.. hahaha.. AWESOME..

* as for me.. 4 cans of beer.. mixture of a lil vodka.. nt drunk.. phew.. i think i didn't drink alot ba.. that y can make it.. hahaha.. oh, khim leng finished the shoes for me.. teck wun.. i think he drink quite alot lehz.. hmmm.. cool.. he wasn't drunk.. but, fell asleep.. hahaha...

* girls were there too.. * winks *

* ashley, slept on the floor, first to crash last to wake up, uncountable toilet visits.. yong liang had the whole master bedroom to himself.. hahaha.. winner for tat..

* all was good.. the only thing that sucks.. time.. too little time cos only one night.. hehe.. loved it..

AND.. i also wanna thank all those to wished me happy birthay through different means ans ways.. appreciate it loads.. really nice of you guys.. and also the gifts.. love em.. and to natasha who called me jus to sing birthday song.. hahaha.. also very nice of u to do that.. hahahaha.. and, cindy for the choice of present for me.. really nice.. all my friends la who came down.. party wit me.. WoOoOO.. it was awesome.. THANK YOU..!!!


I HAD A PIMPIN GOOD TIME....

[ thank u for the birthday greetings.. all three.. all completed..!! woOoOO.. MISS YOU.. hehe.. my light.. =) ]


m.C. --> 18 yrs old..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home