____::: ----> YoU ThInK YoU KnOw... BuT YoU HaVe No IdEa... ThIs Is ThE LiFe Of mArCus ChArLes.... <---- :::________________________________

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

My ApoLoGieS....

mistakes.. everyone of us makes mistakes.. i guess the mistakes i made can somehow never end.. it jus keeps goin and goin.. i really dunno wad to say..

my job.. my previous job.. me, as usual i'm was always late.. ok, i'll give u a ratio of how i'm late and on time.. its 10/2.. yea.. tat bad.. i screwed up.. i guess wad i'm rather unhappy abt is myself.. my cousin intro me this job.. cos he knows the boss.. and because of the fact that i'm always late she wasn't really happy, she told my cousin la.. den he wasn't really happy abt it either.. oh gosh.. that was like ages or somethin.. i dunno la when my boss call him or somethin.. i like feel so bad cos pulled him in or somethin.. cos he was nice la to intro me this job den i screw up.. like make him look bad because of me.. i guess the main issue is here.. bringin him down.. haiz.. sian sian..

somehow i jus feel kinda fu*ked up now.. i dunno who in this world should i be mad at man.. dam.. cos my parents know abt it.. got scolded.. i dunno wad to say.. screw up la.. i like owe him la.. hmmm.. Fu*k..

never in my life.. i guess i totally hate makin ppl i love upset, angry and disappointed.. whatever things u name it that makes one hate u.. i hate makin that person feel that way.. i dunno wad to do now.. it sucks la.. jus sucks.. i jus like wanna apologise to him.. hmmm.. like i'm nt appreciative man.. oooooo.. dam.. why the fu*k does this things happen in this workin industry??!!

when will i be ready.. a change..

[ my hates.. qn me.. ask me.. don forget to love me too.. ]


m.C.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home