____::: ----> YoU ThInK YoU KnOw... BuT YoU HaVe No IdEa... ThIs Is ThE LiFe Of mArCus ChArLes.... <---- :::________________________________

Thursday, November 10, 2005

WaD LieS AhEaD...

had the most tirin day.. sat for three papers in a row.. no shit.. brain juice.. totally drained out.. sometimes i jus wonder wad i am i searchin for in life.. i'm not ready or have yet plan the future ahead..

had a great time tonight.. it was all good.. laughed alot and got really high over caffine.. had my head spinnin for a moment from all that coffee.. JuS GoT HiGh.. Came OuT With somethin jus now.. "I'LL HuG YoU IF I HaVe To, I'LL HoLd YoU CloSe IF YoU NeED Me To..."

she, jus took away things that she didn't know she took.. i won't call that stealing cos its me doin the givin.. i think i'll jus hide this matter under my blankets... indeed limits are needed for almost everythin.. i think i've overdone things.. i hope i'm not into her.. don get me started..

[ ALL DrAiNeD OuT.. HoPe I'LL Be FrEe ThIs WeEkEnDs, DeN We'LL Do SOmE CaTcHin Up.. =) ]


m.C.