____::: ----> YoU ThInK YoU KnOw... BuT YoU HaVe No IdEa... ThIs Is ThE LiFe Of mArCus ChArLes.... <---- :::________________________________

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

SiCk.. NoSe And VoicE GoiN.. DaM..

wahhh kaooo... my voice is killin me.. and my nose is runnin non-stop like a runnin tap water.. i'm at home healin myself since yesterday.. now feelin better.. phEw.. i guess its really right for the fact tat i had not enough rest.. i've been pumpin myself with loads of water man.. drinkin bottles and bottles of water.. wahahha.. hard work pays off.. so while restin i decided to upload the gradutation night pictures.. so HERE they are.. --> GRaD NiGhT


and dam the first picture show me like cheeky cheeky.. hmmm.. Friends, jus gotta love em.. sooo sweet.. seein it jus makes me smileeeee.... enjoy the pics ppl..

[ HoW Do I LoOK..? =) ]


m.C.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home