____::: ----> YoU ThInK YoU KnOw... BuT YoU HaVe No IdEa... ThIs Is ThE LiFe Of mArCus ChArLes.... <---- :::________________________________

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Take It, Leave It Regret It..

thanks hilyah.. hahaha.. that is like super nice of you to say all that.. hmm.. yea, i'll do my best!!!..

L.O. : ohhhhh myyy.. its like the first time u put me in ur journal.. thank you.. hehe.. now like super appreciated.!! woOOoOO.. no la.. i'll let u win.. u r da winner IN my LIFE..!!! WOoOOOOO.. hehe.. when u r ready to hang out just let me know.. i'll be waitin for ur msg... waitin patiently...

fah.. can never stop wit all ur jokes.. can't wait to chill out wit u again.. ok.. the reason y this stud here earns my respect is because i can criticise him and he can criticise me and we will like laugh at it???.. hahaha.. WOOoOO.. excellent!!


[ i appreciate u too!!.. wey, must queue up to go out wit u ar?.. Me gt VIP privilege mah..? can discount?.. hehe.. i'll wait patiently.. =) ]

m.C.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home