____::: ----> YoU ThInK YoU KnOw... BuT YoU HaVe No IdEa... ThIs Is ThE LiFe Of mArCus ChArLes.... <---- :::________________________________

Friday, March 24, 2006

Blinded By CuRioUS SighT..

today.. the main issue.. the funniest thing.. was me.. i was the joke of the day.. and u know y?.. i almost lost my marbles because of my curiousity in wonderin how the gal look like.. dunno la who say she pretty.. den it happened after alightin the bus.. so i was like so bothered i keep lookin and walk.. den never see wad is in front of me.. i hit the pole or to say this stand at the bus stop.. it was.. it was...... embarassin laaaaa... my friends were like laughin at me like crazy.. ah peh, young ladies, ppl there eatin all can see wad i did la.. see to much den kena hit by the thing in front of me.. and dam, thank heavens my tummy is slightly out so that is why my marbles were safe from the accident.. when i hit the thing, i like bend over and say " ahhhh~hHhh..!!' for one moment i thought somebody had jus kicked me there.. and sharks, it hurts.. dam.. and jus to let u guys know.. someone from my group told me the girl wasn't that good lookin.. i couldn't see her face la thats why i was so curious.. ahhhh..!!! ouch... btw, we were headin to 85 market..

so yesterday as in wednesday.. i met my fav.. hehe.. yay!!.. be4 that suppose to have a treat from mimi, fah and syazwan.. but, don have.. cos i guess it was me that kinda screw everythin up.. ahh, forget it.. so anyways.. seen loads of ppl.. familiar faces.. ppl.. GIRLS.. hahaha.. ok, they jus gt hotter.. and some became even more prettier.. hahaha.. its actually kinda nice cos somehow or rather u see how they change.. from innocent and childish lookin ppl to a more mature lookin young adults.. hehe.. compliment... but, i'll stick to who i like now.. she's good.. hehe.. hor?.. wad do u think little one?.. hehe..

anyways.. i bought cigrettes yesterday.. i dunno whether i gt the spellin right.. oh well, it was cool.. i jus bought on behalf of my friends.. hahaha.. so it was all cool went well.. that guy like asked for my IC.. i showed him.. next thing i knew.. he smiled at me.. cos for the fact i jus turned 18.. hahaha.. anyway.. i'm such a big show off flashin around my IC.. dam, i was soo confident.. hahaha.. woOoOOOO.. ok.. marcus= show off.. hahaha..

anyway.. while sendin her back yesterday.. it was dam good... it wasn't for the fact i saw terry and amanda la.. but, for the fact she did not let go of my hand.. hahahaha.. yea!!! this is soo cool.. i dunno wad to say.. awesome.. so like in a dream or somethin.. hehe.. oh well.. dunno how to say la.. only I WILL KNOW.. hahaha... *flashin Back*.. WoOOoHOoOOOO....

[ NoThIn can replace u.. somehow or rather.. even though i may look at chicks.. i'm still soo attached to u.. you R D BEST.. yea!!!.. WoOOoOHoOoOO.. i'll put my unhappines behind me, u shld too..!! hehe.. i'll be here.. right here.. standin in front of u jus waitin.. ]


m.C.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home