____::: ----> YoU ThInK YoU KnOw... BuT YoU HaVe No IdEa... ThIs Is ThE LiFe Of mArCus ChArLes.... <---- :::________________________________

Saturday, April 15, 2006

GooD Friday...

me.. today.. good friday.. i'm losin everythin in my mind right now.. happy thoughts jus disappeared.. gone!! PoOF!!.. jus like tat.. i'm feelin sadden right now.. haiz..

today.. headed down to church cos it was good friday.. mimi is kinda disappointed with me?.. i have no idea why.. but, seriously there are things i really can't handle from u.. i'm givin my all, but somehow my patients level jus decreases.. trust me.. i'm workin on it.. like i'm tryin to work on it jus listenin to u.. like talkin to u, being there for u and all.. i'm tryin.. jus give me time..

so met cherlie around 8 plus.. showed off the pics i had taken.. i dunno la, meetin up with her was like pratically showin off the previous night funs i had... like action la.. hahaha.. i dunno wad to say.. was pratically high.. she?.. she was high too.. for reasons of hers.. hahaha.. i dunno la.. den she was kinda too HIGH la hor.. she was suppose to draw money, but somehow the machine didn't hav the amount she wanted.. so she took out the card.. but somehow, she still stood there and waited for the money to come out.. hahaha.. FuNNiEeEe..!! so bought supper and headed home..

ok.. now this.. i dunno wad is goin on. but, msg her seems to be sooo difficult.. i dunno why.. wanna talk to her.. really ready to talk to her.. happy to be able to talk to her.. glad she dropped by.. everythin u name it under the happiness catergory, all the happiness was there.. den.. the last few msg blew everthin off.. i think its me la hor.. silly to have type all the extra ingredients in it.. den i dunno la pissed her off or somethin.. den next thing i know she say talk to me another time.. i mean........ i dunno wad to say.. nothin to say.. jus sadden la.. right now i feel like if she needs me den find me, don need me then chuck me aside.. ah.. jus forget it.. feel like cryin la.. dammit.. now feel like alone.. haiz..

[ feel like i'm standin and waitin outside ur door.. its somethin like u jus close ur door on me telling me to come back another day.. ]


[ PpL Are Envious over pics of us.. its nice.. its beautiful.. picture perfect.. ]


m.C. --> ALONE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home