____::: ----> YoU ThInK YoU KnOw... BuT YoU HaVe No IdEa... ThIs Is ThE LiFe Of mArCus ChArLes.... <---- :::________________________________

Friday, April 14, 2006

I HaD A ViSiON...

goodness.. finally i managed to meet up with her.. and i finally managed to get the picture outcome that i wanted with her.. finally.. see the outcome of the above picture.. this was wad i wanted it to be like.. nice right??.. hehe.. and yes, i guss like wad she often says, the picture wouldn't have been nice without her in it..

thank heavens that cammy didn't die on me today.. kinda big screw up cos the batts were with my bro.. he borrowed my bag.. and shit, the new batteries were in it.. i can't describe how happy i am today.. and also she accepted my gift.. AWESOME.. i'm speechless upon happiness that never seems endin.. wow.. lucky today the weather was fine.. and i did my lil homework.. and all went as smooth as watever.. hahahaha.. somehow i feel very honoured la.. the way she treat me and treat other ppl.. tat is wad i think la.. hehe.. anyway.. she looks dam good in my wind breaker la.. now i like love my wind breaker even more.. is like she jus advert my wind breaker and made me love it even more.. hahaha.. is like the way she wore it was somehow special and outstanding.. and maybe because for the fact that she was small in size and the wind breaker was somehow bigger than her.. hehe... it look really cute on her la.. and the way she gets fascinated with the compartments.. like always lookin for somethin new in it..

i guess i'm editin this post.. jus wanna fill up more stuff.. my thoughts.. i guess all are happy thoughts!! hmm, really la hor.. somehow i jus wished for real that time didn't had to move.. there was soo much things to do but too little time like tat.. somethin like tat la.. i think now i can describe more things abt her.. oh yeaaaa..!!!

[ HopE YoU EnJoyED UrSeLf ToO..! ]


m.C.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home