____::: ----> YoU ThInK YoU KnOw... BuT YoU HaVe No IdEa... ThIs Is ThE LiFe Of mArCus ChArLes.... <---- :::________________________________

Thursday, April 06, 2006

ThE CaLL...

ok.. so the chalet thing ended.. i had to wake up half way and make a trip to ITE to register and buy uniform.. haiz.. i jus came back from 4 days of sleepless fun.. den need to wake up abt 1 plus to go do this stuff.. btw, i reached home at around 10 plus.. so its actually a few hrs of sleep.. hmm.. ok la hor.. not tat bad actually..

so anyway.. i had to go down by myself.. wah kao.. so lonely la.. initially mimi was suppose to accompany me down.. cos i asked her mah.. haiz.. den she not free.. so wad to do.. i go down alone lor... den i mean the ppl servin me there like behind the counters weren't that that friendly la.. except for one.. do u know how pleasant it is to actually see a smile from a person servin u.. it actually somehow make u feel that ur day isn't really that bad after all.. anyway i had a little problem decidin on wad uniform or wad colour or somethin.. heee.. so ya.. i jus buy my uniform, my sizes? i just did a rough calculation.. cos i was really really very tired.. no time and mood to go and try out the clothes..

so once i reached home.. i immediately tried it out.. and... PHEw.. all the uniform FIT man!!.. yea.. and i mean everythin.. the PE shirts too.. all that i bought.. all fit.. phew.. so i had to crash after that.. and damm!! it feels good.. when i woke up.. i smiled.. i had a blast at the chalet.. it was all worth it somehow.. i guess i'll call this.. SLEEPLESS FUN..

and.. i spoke to her on the phone.. and u know wad she told me?? she say how come i never call her to accompany me down to ITE.. wah kao, i tell u ar.. hearin that from her i almost fainted.. cos mimi asked me how come never ask lil one to accompany u.. wah lao.. and u know wad lil one say?? " its ur lost lor, never call me.. " OMG.. my face cramp on the sport.. i wanted to call her but scared.. cos don wanna disturb her rest.. wah laoooo.. dammit la.. i like miss her soo much la.. shait.. haiz.. hope to see her soon..

[ FeaR GoT tHe BesT Of me and ThAt Was WhY I nevEr caLLeD.. At leAsT I kNow NoW... ThaNks.... =) ]


m.C.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home