____::: ----> YoU ThInK YoU KnOw... BuT YoU HaVe No IdEa... ThIs Is ThE LiFe Of mArCus ChArLes.... <---- :::________________________________

Monday, April 10, 2006

[ My NoTe To You.. LiL OnE.. ]

oh my.. goodness.. can't believe that my days have been really filled with headaches and more headaches.. dammit.. still not feelin tat i'm down to earth or somethin.. sharks.. still feel kinda tipsy.. hahahaha..

hmm.. haven really catch a glimpse of u online.. been really busy in my room on my own.. writin some stuff.. hehe.. some stuff.. and definitely thinkin abt u.. hey, jus read that response wasn't really well for ur dinner.. really sorry though i could nt come.. had my reasons.. so ya.. anyway i'm kinda glad that your days has been really packed with loads of activities and fun.. glad that u have been reallu enjoyin urself..

well, glad that i'm not forgotten or somethin.. somehow i'm jus typin with a smile in my face.. wOoOhOoOo..!! anyway yeaasssss, u're not good la.. u're fantastic la.. hehe.. yea, and ur friend is most welcome.. =) glad that i could help..

abt the question.. hehe.. i guess i know wad is ur reason for living.. hehe.. i'll tell u abt it another time.. the day we meet.. i wanna keep it till tat day.. can't wait.. i'll wait.. hopefully soon.. looks like someone has gt to see which day would i be able to fit into the schedule of urs.. hehe.. msg me when u're free kae?.. miss u.. =)

m.C.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home