____::: ----> YoU ThInK YoU KnOw... BuT YoU HaVe No IdEa... ThIs Is ThE LiFe Of mArCus ChArLes.... <---- :::________________________________

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

SeaRcHin FoR ThE CuRE...

i've been searchin high and low for this cure to my foolishness.. but... ehhhh.. to no avail.. nothin..

had a meet up with cherlie.. and before that i met mimi.. nothin seemed to be able to make me high and smile like i wanna.. missed it.. miss her.. miss everythin.. somehow i jus regret questionin all those qns abt how she feels for me and all.. i shld have been happy.. i mean, i gt her company and all.. dreams almost made possible.. i shld have not even bother whether she loves me more than a friend anot.. now goin at this rate, i somehow just wanna lie to myself abt everything..

I just wanna lie to myself..

[ Bury Me UnDeR.. I JUsT WaNna Be LOvEd.. DrEAm CiTY.... ]


m.C.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home