____::: ----> YoU ThInK YoU KnOw... BuT YoU HaVe No IdEa... ThIs Is ThE LiFe Of mArCus ChArLes.... <---- :::________________________________

Monday, March 27, 2006

ThE TRuTH..

sometimes in life.. jus wanna be loved.. treated with this special privilages.. things that only ur GF or whoever partner can give.. hmm, yea sounds like i'm desperate or somethin.. but, all i want is just to be treated special and given special attention and all.. wanna be loved.. and also the sounds of the three words.. I LOVE YOU..

even though in life u thought u gt it all... sometimes it isn't really that perfect afterall.. the question jus came back to me after talkin to my friend.. all the qns.. jus really activated this section of me.. this section where we call it the love department.. another friend jus asked me y i bother soo much.. i have no idea myself.. i feel i've been unfair.. jus thinkin only abt myself.. like wad i want things to be like.. i guess i hate it.. i jus wanna have someone who i love dearly and returns me wadever necessary.. but i guess never in life that is ever possible.. cos there isn't a real balance to things.. like some of them might say life is unfair.. i don wan any charity love.. i want love from deep within.. like u mean the things u say and not say for the sake of makin one smile.. say it because it makes u feel good and its the honest truth u're talkin abt..

i guess wad i'm expectin is too much from wad i have.. its scary how my mind can go to such a state.. Just wanna know whether she loved me more than a friend before.. like whether she loved me the way i loved her before.. there are alot of qns and thinkings.. its hard and tough.. its painful.. so does pain actually help one become a stronger person?.. i have no idea..

someone once said.. do u know wads worst than the fear of speaking the truth, it is the fear of uncovering it.. oh, i'll take that.. hmm..

[ i'm sorry i gt u into all this.. i know u're rather angry and pissed abt this.. i'm sorry.. ]


m.C.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home