____::: ----> YoU ThInK YoU KnOw... BuT YoU HaVe No IdEa... ThIs Is ThE LiFe Of mArCus ChArLes.... <---- :::________________________________

Saturday, June 17, 2006

ReGuLaR Friday........

school was fine.. things were the same..
chilled out at town today with khim leng, ashley and yong liang.. same old thing except ashley and yong liang each bought a pair of shoe.. so tat is abt all...
missed my long time "sunshine".. jus remembered abt her.. wonder wad happen to her.. its been months since we last spoke...
today wasn't really ok for me.. when i was chillin out wit my peeps.. in the afternoon.. a bit upset wit the remarks given by someone.. i'm guilty as charged wit the crime of irritatin someone.. and jus wanna thank my frens for tryin to cheer me up.. thanks..
reviews of my past doings... since i was a kid.. while on the way home.. with the setback of emotional music.. felt like cryin.. right now.. i'm longin for a hug..
[ oh.. so now someone is teasin me huh.. hmmm.. wait till i see u, u're gonna get somethin from me.. *evil laughter* =) ]
m.C.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home