____::: ----> YoU ThInK YoU KnOw... BuT YoU HaVe No IdEa... ThIs Is ThE LiFe Of mArCus ChArLes.... <---- :::________________________________

Saturday, December 16, 2006

TaKe My bReaTH AwAy...

dam... was lookin high and low for YUI's MTV man.. and.. I FOUND IT..!! wahaha.. yeaaaa.. this is a bloody good feeling.. SHE JUST REALLY TAKES MY BREATH AWAY... and i sooo wanna watch her MOVIE..!! ah yaaaa..!! talkin abt singers.. sian, my singin must improve man.. cos jus heard the recordin.. ITS BOORIN.. i find it BOORIN man.. like, no feeling.. no life.. no excitment at all.. this is disappointin..

well.. i've gt to say another thing is tat the holidays are officially here to stay.. nw tats a total plus point.. awesome.. and i've gt a few songs on my hand.. yet to finish em up.. i think it would b sooo cool to hav someone wit me to b wit me to finish up the song.. WOoOoOO.. sure shiok uh.. i mean, besides mimi la.. she is nice to hav wit.. but, i think she is breakin dwn wit chicken pox or somethin.. so i'm not so sure abt tat.. bwahahhaa... but, jus hope tat all goes well for her..

today's recordin at BON's house was HELLA LONG man.. sooo LONG.. and the results nt so satisfyin also.. cos i didn't liked the way i sounded.. so this sucks man.. loads of things need to b done be4 i'll b able to reach of a certain standard.. AHhHhhHH~HhHH~Hhh...!!

3 weeks of free time.. wad the hell would i do wit it??? tml headin to sentosa wit my family.. oh ya, cherlie is back.. she gave me a call.. hahaha.. nice of her lahz.. den she wanted to meet up but, i nt free.. ah yooo.. like so action uh me.. cos sat she is headin for another trip again.. yikes..!! hahaha.. no worries there's always still time..!! so yea, can meet lor.. spoke to natasha yest over the phone.. SHE ALSO LIKE YUI..!!! WOoOOOOO..!! but, it was nice being able to conversate wit her over the phone again.. nice to hear from her after quite a long time.. hmmm.. oh ya, den she ask me abt my love life.. told her i think i might consider changin my interest in goin for the opposite sex.. hahahaahaa.. ok, tats bull crap lahz.. won't happen.. i'm straight.. can nvr stand another person havin the same TALENTS as me.. YOIKES..!! oh ya, den she told me tat igbal also has a band.. "idk" which stands for "i dun knw".. hahaha.. cool.. den nat say she wanna see my band JAM.. ah yoooooo, but, no standard uh.. hw to action to ppl???? yeeeeee... den she enlightened me wit the local music industry etc.. and, i really dun hav a clue who is this and wad's wad.. hahahaa.. waste her breathe only.. hahahaa..=p

well.. its still gonna b a long way to go for A64.. so yea.. slowly lo.. and also my life nw, really revolves around music, sleep and makan.. ta dahh.!! so tats all lor.. borin lahz i knw.. its been a while since i met the usuals every fri.. hmmm.. i think 2 weeks ler.. hmmm.. tat means.. NO TOWN FOR 2 WEEKS..!! AHhHHhH~HhH~HHhh...

so i think tats all the update i hav for nw.. no love uh for nw... =(


[ its been.... a few months since we hang out.. i think.. few months uh.. ya ya.. shld b... hahahaa.. ]



m.C.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home