____::: ----> YoU ThInK YoU KnOw... BuT YoU HaVe No IdEa... ThIs Is ThE LiFe Of mArCus ChArLes.... <---- :::________________________________

Sunday, November 26, 2006

NeW GrouP...

kk.. so jus came back from the band meet up.. gosh.. new additions to the A64 team.. awesome.. jus can't wait for us to hit the jammin room together.. drummer is a 17 ur old dude.. keyboardist is a 18 yr old girl.. and dam, its kinda distracted.. and distractin in a gd way.. she is cute man.. hahaha.. even bob say so.. so yea.. hahaha.. but, bon was totally happy today cos its the assemble of the FULL band bebeh..!! bwahahaha..

and i hav to admit its the first time i've seen salleh so gd to a girl man.. like, so gentleman.. and dam, he is freakin FULL of it man.. yeaaa..!! hahaha.. see him like to disturb girls uh.. but, in real fact he is such a gentle man.. serious uh.. hahaha.. den bon gt me thinkin man.. abt wad i'm doin.. dunno la.. i feel like fuck up wit myself also.. so yea.. jus knw tat i'm nt being fair also.. hmmm.. but this bon gt me thinkin has gt nothin to do wit the band.. its personal..

so nw.. i'm still stuck wit tryin to finish up wit my new song.. tryin to find the tune.. and i jus gt one.. nw need to change the chorus.. its gettin harder.. hahaha.. and i kinda feel in love wit a new song.. by plain white T's.. A lonely september.. i think tats the song title.. dam nice.. i've to say the lyrics really hit my heart gd alright.. its dam touchin.. WOoOooooo...

den while we were havin practice.. we're being approach to take picture together.. hahaha.. wadda hell.. so all of us jus play along lor.. den end up havin grp pic taken.. den in d end this gal had to take a pic wit me.. cos its a game of true and dare on her part.. so yea.. my team made me take d pic wit her.. so ya lor.. and i forgt to ask for email.. cos i ALSO wan the picture laaa.. dam.. forgt..

and dam.. I LOST the bet wit YL.. i end up havin to treat him coke.. and nw.. its worst.. cos the girls and the BBQ wasn't talkin abt him.. they were talkin abt me.. tryin to guess if i was malay or chinese.. AH YA.. me la.. was dam confident tat they were talkin abt YL.. cos they were talkin in chinese and i knw la they were talkin abt him.. can hear la... dun ask me y.. cos i heard the conversations.. but, it was in chinese.. and.. i knw.. my chinese nt tat tat bad mah.. shldn't b tat bad.. ya.. cannot b.. hmmm.. dam.. i lost.. wah kaaaao..!!

[ How Was Your Weekends? ]


m.C.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home