____::: ----> YoU ThInK YoU KnOw... BuT YoU HaVe No IdEa... ThIs Is ThE LiFe Of mArCus ChArLes.... <---- :::________________________________

Friday, March 25, 2005

What Have I Done... My Review.. My Life...

yesterday... i'm feelin rather down.. i dunno wad am i doin... jus not myself today.. i feel like somethin has jus gone missin from my life.. Its like i'll never be happy again... i thought all this will all go away once i wake up the next mornin.. but it somehow still haunts my mind right now.. its not somethin that i have done wrong to somebody.. but is the guilty feelin that i have towards myself.. is like i have done some big wrong stuff to myself..
i jus dunno wad i should do now.. i jus dunno.. music is my life but it is still not doin much help either.. it all back tracks till yesterday.. unhappy and painful memories of my sufferin jus came floodin back to my mind.. it came and jus never left... the happy memories jus somehow disappeared.. gosh..
ok.. i thought writin out will actually really help me.. but it jus seems that it is not doin any good?

Today is good friday.. well my plan for today will be goin to church after that go to queensway to go look for basketball pants which my brother wants.. so yup.. still dunno man.. jus dunno.. ahhh.... stress...
Where are you now? I'm Tryin To Get By With Never Knowin At All... What Is the Chance Of Findin You Out There? Or Do I Have To Wait For You Forever?... Still Searchin... MC Out...