____::: ----> YoU ThInK YoU KnOw... BuT YoU HaVe No IdEa... ThIs Is ThE LiFe Of mArCus ChArLes.... <---- :::________________________________

Sunday, July 10, 2005

OverALL ReViEw...

Thursday was crap... and so was friday.. i've been slackin in my studies this past few days... i'm nt wad i used to be.. somethin is missin.. and i can say i'm missin somethin really bad right now.. is the smile tat was given to me when i was down... tat smile made me felt really gd.. but i think its all gone already.. sis says i've change loads.. i dunno.. i fuckin dunno.. i'm dam fucked up at this moment...

i visited starbucks many times this week.. and is really a lot... its scary.. sometimes i jus hope tat i'll be able to get back the feelin like how i felt when i saw tat smile.. haiz.. who will be brightenin up my life? missin it right now.. i dunno wad else to say bt stress is every where, i guess its probably here to stay.. my stress..

and i'm not sure whether i missed a few hours to actually see her.. maybe? i dunno.. i will get myself back on monday.. plus i realise i've been more like a bitch? haha.. sensitive.. this sucks.. its bad, i hate it.. i wan the patients tat i had to come back to me.. but.. actually hor, its all me.. all in my head and its whether i wan to do it anot.. will try, will try...

[ You're my last hope to recover what is lost... ]


m.C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home