____::: ----> YoU ThInK YoU KnOw... BuT YoU HaVe No IdEa... ThIs Is ThE LiFe Of mArCus ChArLes.... <---- :::________________________________

Sunday, December 11, 2005

NoW I KNoW WhY LiaO....

now i know y i prefer certain things to certain stuff.. like my preference of ........ hmmm.. hahaha.. nvm.. know i know.. maybe i jus have to wait till maybe i'm really older den things will take a change.. yeass....

gt the christmas present already.. phheewww.. now relieve.. oh well.. dreamed abt the worst last night.. don wanna talk abt it.. it somehow jus shakes me up thinkin abt it..

long day today.. i wonder wad happen to my female friend who chilled at bucks with me... hmmm.. and dammm.... i got no more money.. anyone willin to be my ATM?.. hahaha.. ok.. jus jokin..

[ WaNNa GeT YoU SomEThiN I DoN caRe... ]


m.C.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home