____::: ----> YoU ThInK YoU KnOw... BuT YoU HaVe No IdEa... ThIs Is ThE LiFe Of mArCus ChArLes.... <---- :::________________________________

Sunday, February 26, 2006

i"ll Do SomE 5 min FlasH BacK..

take me back.. ok... i jus remembered me goin out wit her wit my new specs.. she kept sayin nice nice nice nice nice nice nice.. hahaha.. cute.. woOoO.. was in a dream tat i would always wanna visit as frequent as possible..

my specs.. diff me now?? ahh.. the colour is weird.. ok.. now i remember cindy and KL thanks for tryin to aid me in my "depression".. thanks.. hmmm.. mimi, thank u too, but its ok if u couldn't help.. i guess the only person who can settle all this is jus myself.. hope u gt urs settled too...

da jie called me.. dam funny.. ask me print stuff den talk abt her BF thing.. hahaha.. so funny la i find this couple.. hehe.. jie, don get angry at me la for laughin la hor.. but, i've never experience this kinda thing before la..

ok, my dad freakin made fun of me for fallin for malay gals... OMG.. my own dad.. my bro doesn't have this problem.. only ME.. wahh.. LucKiEEeeE.. but, i jus simply still L.O.V.E her.. yea!! no regrets.. so nice la.. hmmm... wad is next.. memory flash back..

oh ya, gave my bro a helpin hand wit his project.. hehehe... can't believe i can even help him.. lucky i love computers.. yea!! i think tat is all i can recall for now.. oh oh oh, jus remembered somethin love the show when the beauties meet the geeks or somethin.. the show is so funny and really caught my interest.. good stuff.. whoever came out wit that idea is a genius!! i salute him or her who came out wit that...

[ aT YouR SeRvICE... =) ]


m.C.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home