____::: ----> YoU ThInK YoU KnOw... BuT YoU HaVe No IdEa... ThIs Is ThE LiFe Of mArCus ChArLes.... <---- :::________________________________

Thursday, March 02, 2006

IT FeELSss GoOD.. ThE UnCoUNTaBLe OKaeSs...


i was at home the whole day today.. almost the whole day until she came to my aid.. yea!!!

oh man.. and i wasn't like tryin to play hard to get la.. shait.. jus worried abt how u feel thats all.. but, i'm really touched that she was willing to go out wit me even though she was feeling like really tired.. oh well.. shots.. hahaha..

quite picky though she was wit the pictures we took.. taught a thing or two abt cammy to her.. i combined all the fun shots we took in a colleage.. so hope she'll like it.. hahaha.. WoOOoO.. ask me if u wan the pics k?? hehe...

Hip It, Live It, Love It....

[ I'LL HoLd On As LoNG As YoU WaNT Me To... I'LL LeT YoU BuLLY Me... ThaNKs AGaIN... AppReCiATe IT LOaDs.. ReaLLy.. =) ]


m.C.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home