____::: ----> YoU ThInK YoU KnOw... BuT YoU HaVe No IdEa... ThIs Is ThE LiFe Of mArCus ChArLes.... <---- :::________________________________

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

WeLcome BaCk...

Ok… so today is the starting of school again for me.. well, it really isn’t tat bad after all I would say.. so the starting of school I can say was rather down for me.. cos I jus gt no mood to do anything like tat.. jus wasn’t ready for anything in school today. So I didn’t really had PE.. I saw her again today.. somehow I jus doubt she even saw me la hor.. kk, anyway wad I saw was her rushing out of the toilet I think she jus changed or something.. once again.. too fast.. o.3 sec uh this time round.. haiz.. I wonder when I can see her again.. hmmm…

So I was the first person to hand up my project today. And it came to my surprise tat I’m somehow being selected by teacher to do some public speaking thing.. sharks.. I mean, I’m not tat confident la.. and she wants me to try to do public speaking?? Anyway it isn’t jus me alone.. there are also other friends involved in this thing.. so yeapp.. anyway its ok..

And also my day was somehow made well because I had praises today.. yay..!! hehe.. oh I mean everybody loves praises right?.. so miss wong saw my project and in it consisted some pics tat I took with the band last time. Den she say I was in the band?? And she say I must sing uhh on the last day of pie.. den she also say I look photogenic.. OMG.. hahaha.. jia lat.. head big already.. hehe..

Den after that kinda let a few of my friends see the video tat syazwan took during the teacher’s day performance.. so they saw me sang and well, some say it was good.. hehe. Some ask y never join Singapore idol?? Hehe.. ah yoo.. kk.. I think I better come back down.. anyway it was really nice of them to say nice things abt me.. so yeapp.. tat was wad I need actually.. thank u guys.. yeaa…

So I skipped lesson today… the last part of the day.. cos I couldn’t take it uh.. was jus too stressed up.. den headed to simei wit khim leng.. we chilled over bubble tea.. so it was norm and cool.. needed tat chillin feeling again.. cos I jus can’t seem to get myself in the right state of mind. So yeapp.. jus need someone soo badly right now.. haiz…jus cut me some slack man.. i'm really dying here.. sharks..


[ saw u today. In a hurry.. wonder if u saw me?.. =) ]


m.C.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home