____::: ----> YoU ThInK YoU KnOw... BuT YoU HaVe No IdEa... ThIs Is ThE LiFe Of mArCus ChArLes.... <---- :::________________________________

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Worries...

worries i guess are the most common things we have in all of our lives.. right now.. i really dunno wad i'll do with myself if the outcome of this fren i knew becomes somethin not everyone would like.. i worry.. i won't even know how i would be even be able to forgive myself if something really bad did happen.. all i can do is just pray and hope for the best..

my life.. ain't turnin that perfect afterall again.. tonnes of things to worry again.. and the constant reminder from the close ones with me abt wad i have been doing in my life.. yea, i know they meant well but i really dunno wad to do now.. or is it really true like wad one of my fren said. i like challenges.. do i?... am i seriously doin it all for the sake of that?.. i really have no idea.. that qn really keeps me thinkin.. sometimes my bro jus really fires me all the bad shait.. and like YL he fires it in a good way that really makes me smile..

there was actually someone who could actually really read me like a book.. saw through me.. knew everythin abt me.. knew every facial expression by me.. and somehow it was almost impossible for this person to get angry with me because i had a face tat would make this particular person smile no matter how much anger was in the atmosphere.. and, somehow it was true.. hehe.. really funny actually jus thinkin back.. kinda gt scolded for makin the atmosphere happy again.. right... nice huh.. kk, anyway...

i made a real big mistake.. for real this time i saw gina.. the pervious one whom i thought was her wasn't her.. cos i actually recognise her because of her eye brow piercin.. so pai seyy.. confident uh it was her the last time.. hahaha.. cos she saw me and i saw her.. jus exhanged glances for abt 2 sec like tat.. she was wit her BF... so all was too fast.. no hi or bye.. to sudden.. hehe.. oh well.. KL was with me at that time.. anyway, i was outside cineleisure.. somehow, i feel somethin more is abt to happen.. jus hope i'm wrong..

saw somethin really cute yest.. was reading through my class blog... and i was really amazed by this classmate of mine.. well, this guy isn't really someone whom all of us might call normal.. to me i'll call him special.. so i read his blog yest.. it was rather nice actually.. a person like him actually blogs.. really cute.. hahaha.. i'm really taken aback by his posts.. =)

alright.. tat is all for today.. somebody jus come to me.. aid me man..!!

[ i'm sorry.. talking is getting even harder nowadays.. i'll try to close it up.. hope u're there for me to.. help me.. ]


m.C.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home