____::: ----> YoU ThInK YoU KnOw... BuT YoU HaVe No IdEa... ThIs Is ThE LiFe Of mArCus ChArLes.... <---- :::________________________________

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

STaBBeD...........

ok.. so right now i'm at home.. waiting for time to past so that i can go to school and have my test taken and all.. i jus had to write somethin down.. cos i had one of the many bad dreams again.. this time round my heartached like shait.. i dun even knw how to put it but i guess i jus wanna remember this day for myself and only myself.. somehow it felt so real its as though i don even know if its real anot.. i dunno how to convince myself.. i'm still in a daze..

orchard, hands, paper bag, guy in green, ignorant person, secret revealed, asked to leave, had someone wit u, found replacement. the reasons why... its time....

was made to do editing for my mum yest.. manage to finish up all of it.. jus hopes all goes well and the person in charge will like the editing that i've done..so jus hope for the best on that one.. and also i saw her yesterday.. jus a pity still not able to meet up with her..

there will be fireworks display next week.. i dun even knw if its possible to take her.. my my.. i jus dun even knw if things are even possible to carry out.. somehow i jus feel that all i can do is jus to dream that i even had a day with her.. so.. looks like i guess i jus have to get someone else to go with me den...

tittle for today is stabbed.. is because i feel like i gt stabbed in the heart.. durin the nightmare.. dammit.. it still aches till now laaaa.. sharks.. wish me luck for my test later man.. WoOOoO..

[ now.... i would actually like to hear ur reason lehz.. y u dun wanna meet me... is it because u're tired? ]


m.C.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home