____::: ----> YoU ThInK YoU KnOw... BuT YoU HaVe No IdEa... ThIs Is ThE LiFe Of mArCus ChArLes.... <---- :::________________________________

Thursday, December 21, 2006

LepakinG....

so jus chilled wit bon, val, bob n izz.. so yea, it was ok.. nothin much.. so there is GOOD news to share.. my psp can now play DL games... yeeeaaa..!!! OWoHOoOoo.. this is sooo dam awesome.. but, hav to give most of the credit to gim wei for helping me wit it.. so its dam awesome.. hahahaha.. thanks man..!! and i jus got need for speed carbon and bleach 3.. so this are the two games tat i currently hav.. den he also taught me hw to rip games out from UMD.. OMG this is sooo awesome man.. brutally awesome.. hahaha...

ok.. so had a game as usual.. and dam, bon and bob jus can't stop disturbin me abt shannie man.. say she look like.. **** star..!! aHhhH`H`hH~Hh`Hhh.. wadda hell???? she looks fine n pleasant man.. ok, anyway this isn't the real thing.. the main thing is.. the game.. hahaha.. i can't help but to laugh at val whenever i think abt the game.. hahaha.. she sooo cute and funny especially when she did the "THINKING GOGGLES UP!!" its her newly introduced game.. dam funny.. she look dam adorable uh.. hahahaa.. i mean, nt only me thought of her tat way.. BON too i'm sure think abt her tat way.. hahahaa..

and today.. she was kinda unlucky tat she had to drink the "crap" quite a few times.. MORE THAN ME.. !! jahahaahha.. so i'm lucky.. woOoOoo..

christmas is coming.. dam.. haven gt the presents ready.. darn.. AHhHh! where am i suppose to get the money to purchase em??? sharks.. oh man... mum told me tat once i gt my licence i can actually rent a car to drive arnd.. dam, nw this is really gettin me motivated to drive man..!! WoOOOOoOO.. better go study uh.. hwahhahaha..

jus this mornin.. "beyonce" called me.. had a shock uh.. cos "SHE" called a cuckoo like me.. oh ya, was 3 plus in the mornin.. n the first thing she said to me was " haven sleep yet???" den she also say she called the other frens and all of em were like sleeping only me.. den i was like huh??? u call ppl jus to chk if they are sleeping?? weird.. hahaha.. she couldn't sleep was because it was rainin and the wind was also bloody strong.. so she heard noises.. den began to think too much n couldn't sleep.. hehe.. den soon after she hung up.. hahaha.. den she say so weird after talkin to me all the noise stop.. den as usual la me, head become BIG.. hahaha.. but, glad tat i could help?.. hahaha.. weird.. well,at least i did somethin to help someone nt knowin tat i actually did.. kakaka..

so i think tats abt all.. nothin much left to blab abt.. oh yaaa.. i nw i recall.. cherlie wanted to sponser me to pierce my ear.. hahahaha.. wadda hell.. but, i gav her one lame reason uh.. hahaha.. so ya lor.. nvm.. i'm not gonna pierce.. hahahaa.. and tat's tat..

dam.. wad is up wit me and the "oh well's"

[ hmmm.. wad do u think abt me wit an ear pierced?? good or bad?? ]



m.C.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home