____::: ----> YoU ThInK YoU KnOw... BuT YoU HaVe No IdEa... ThIs Is ThE LiFe Of mArCus ChArLes.... <---- :::________________________________

Sunday, July 24, 2005

I Forgot...

-Smacks- i forgot all abt my aunty.. i was suppose to help her move house today.. i forgot.. 7.30am was the time.. i was once again lackin sleep.. i slept at 3 the previous night.. haiz.. took a cab down to toa payoh with my bro.. so we were there and all we had to do was jus to watch over some furniture and jus make sure that they don go missin.. cos another aunty of mine had some of her furniture gone missin durin the time when they were movin her stuff.. so yep..

silly me, i dunno wad got into me i went to try to sit on top of this "thing".. i had to climb in order to do that.. haiz.. nvm... dunno how to explain.. silly me thats all.. gt some injuries.. so the stuff came, unpacked them.. i help set up the tele,dvd player and the sound system.. includin my aunts computer.. so in a way it was gd that i was there.. heh heh.. self praisin.. lunch was on my aunt.. cos bro and i did nt pay a single bit..

went back home around 2 pm? crashed.. sleep till 6pm boy.. missed " Pimp My Ride ".. darn... had dinner.. mum jus bought for me this adidas perfume.. cool.. hahaha... so that's abt all.. hopefully i'll be able to remember my lyrics and finish up my maths homework...

[ Treat me like ur ________ plsssss... hahaha... oopps...]


m.C.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home