____::: ----> YoU ThInK YoU KnOw... BuT YoU HaVe No IdEa... ThIs Is ThE LiFe Of mArCus ChArLes.... <---- :::________________________________

Sunday, July 10, 2005

MoRe ReVealed...

today.. was alright i guess.. i read through the stuff tat i've written down durin the period of time i was sittin at starbucks.. the place has indeed become a place where i go and forget all tat is painful to me? i dunno.. i'm soo missin the place and the coffee at this moment.. the smell and the quiet atmosphere tat is all in tat place.. i'm not sure if i'm addicted to coffee at this moment.. i think i am...

i manage to find more abt myself today in church.. and it indeed helped me alot.. i had jus remembered a promise tat i made, a thing tat i promised for a life time.. a goal in my life... and it took me soo long.. but another thing tat i can't remember is how in the world did i manage to get all the patients i had the last time.. i remembered tat i admired this person for his patients and tat is why i decided to follow him, but unfortunately i can't seem to remember this person... hope to remember soon..

MT O'level oral examination is on this comin tuesday.. very worried abt it... hope tat i'll not screw up.. fear is takin over me.. i also realised tat i kinda like girls with nice smiles, after readin through wad i wrote durin the time when i was alone at starbucks.. i think its the smile tat the girl has i find attractive.. the reason is because there was this person whose smile was soo nice tat it made me smile too, even when i was down.. its a feeling tat i can never describe.. but i can say its a feelin tat i hope i'll be able to feel again..

tml will be a start of a new day for me... a new day to get all my stuff into place and turn my words into actions.. all jus to please ppl around me which at the same time makes me happy too.. cos if they are happy, i'll be too..

[ WisH Me LuCk.... ]


m.C.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home