____::: ----> YoU ThInK YoU KnOw... BuT YoU HaVe No IdEa... ThIs Is ThE LiFe Of mArCus ChArLes.... <---- :::________________________________

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Dried Brain..

today.. i was late.. again.. for all the stupid reasons.. cos i was jus too lazy to crawl out of bed.. today, i had a change.. i was being woken up by my fav.. she called me.. OMG, she even wanted to help change the time to slightly later la.. but i cannot.. cos i know i'll be late.. hehe.. den in the end still late cos kena held back by TRL.. wad to do.. hahahaha.. ok.. i'm bad..

today.. was alright la.. met fav and mimi.. goody good good.. to me la hor it was all good regardin the meet up.. i dunno abt them.. so after that mimi had to kinda go already.. cos she had to be home by 3.30 or somethin.. den i go walk around orchard wit my fav.. yay yay.. today was all good cos things are takin a change.. cos fav is gettin slighty more comfy wit me... when she is out wit me today it was slighty different... cos its now more better for me.. love it.. loved every moment.. even though there were times it was jus silence.. i jus took tat opportunity to take a glimpse of her.. heh heh.. so no time wasted.. all info all stored and recoreded.. hahaha.. so sick man me.. hehe.. i dunno.. but i guess when u r in love wit that person, anythin that person does jus seems so perfect to u.. even the smile and the silence in the atmosphere.. it was every bit and single thing abt her that counts..

my days are gettin more and more filled with more things than i expected.. things which are nice and brings uncountable smiles.. wow.. jus love it.. and, i also realise.. she is also strong laa.. cos she pulled me twice.. first was the hair clip shop.. next was the cinema.. hehe, kinda bluff her that we're gonna catch a movie.. dam, i wonder if she even knows KUNG FU.. omg.. this is soo awesome.. i'm still workin on loads of things.. hey, u r the first person i've done soo much homework on.. next step for me.. get more conversations going.. try to cut down on irritatin statements i make almost every min or somethin. and, find more places to go.. and also try to make her less lazy.. hehe.. jia you marcus..!!

mum kinda shocked me with the papers today... this dude, commited suiside by jumpin down... the reason for his action was because he say his private parts were too small or somethin.. no kiddin.. JC student.. i think if i'm not wrong he jumped down around the bedok area.. so nt sure its exact location.. its wednesday's papers straits times.. so do look up on it.. i'm totally speechless over this issue here.. so yeapp...



[ hmmm.. I doo no~th~Ing.. or, i "pless" the button.. still remember him?.. hahaha.. cherished every second today.. even the moments where u were lazy to speak.. do make up often..you look fine.. hehe.. i wan u to get even more comfy when wit me.. i'll do my homework.. yea!!! ]


m.C.